Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Let’s talk about flowers.
– Do you like flowers?
– When do people like to gift flowers in your country?
– On what occasions are flowers used in your country?
– When did you buy flowers lately?
– Do you like to give presents to others? Why?
– Is it easy to choose a gift for someone?
– When do people normally give or receive presents in your country?
Describe a physical activity that you regularly do for fitness. Please say
– What is it?
– Who do you like to do it with?
– Do you think it is important to keep fit? Why?
– Why do you prefer morning walks alone?
– How do people stay fit in your country?
– Do you think technology adversely affects our health?
– Do you think exercises are important for young people as well?
– How should people motivate themselves to do physical exercises?
– How can the government help in this matter?