Our friend D took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. An enquiry about gym membership.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. An advertisement about various amenities within the resort, for the guests to select an appropriate facility.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About the development of table manners from ancient to modern times.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have an extra room in your apartment and would like to rent it out to a student. Write a letter to the university council officer and say:
– Describe your apartment and the facilities available.
– Why do you want to rent out a room?
– What kind of tenant would you prefer?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays more and more children acquire unhealthy eating habits. Why is it happening? What can be done to solve this issue?
Thanks to IELTS test takers D and C from India and Sri Lanka we can share the writing and speaking questions they remembered. Their exams were seemingly identical.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing students’ satisfaction with three different courses. A satisfaction score was given to the following aspects: the course information, tutor’s help, teaching and resources.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that road safety will only be possible to achieve by increasing the legal age limit for new drivers. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you use public transport?
– Can you describe the transportation system in your city?
– What can be improved in the current system?
– What is your childhood experience of public transport?
Describe an occasion when you ate something completely new. Please say
– What was it?
– Where and when was it?
– Why did you eat it?
– Let’s talk about food.
– What is different in the food culture of some countries?
– What are nutritious foods that you know?
– Do you think food patterns are changing nowadays?
– Why is that?