Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and remembered the following details:
Section 1. Inquiry about nature park entry and rules.
Section 2. About different travel destinations, packages and accommodation.
Section 3. Students’ conversation about different courses to choose from.
Section 4. About the history of Spices.
Passage 1. An article about the Lapita culture or tradition of prehistoric Pacific Ocean people.
Passage 2. An article about the 21st century building designs.
Passage 3. An article about beavers.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given line graphs showing four types of vehicles and the amount of nitrogen dioxide in grams per KPH (kilometer per hour) they produced.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays most people wear western clothing rather than their traditional clothes. What are the reasons for it? Is it a positive or a negative development?
Our friend E remembered the following questions after taking his IELTS exam in Myanmar:
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you enjoy studying alone or with friends?
– Do you like advertisements?
– Have you ever bought a product after watching its advertisement on TV?
– Is it good to advertise online?
– Have you learnt art in your school?
– What do you prefer, drawing or painting?
– Have you ever been to an art gallery?
– Do you have a plan to study art in the future?
Describe something that you share with someone else. Please say
– What it is
– Who you share with
– Why you share it, and
– How you feel about sharing it.
– How do the Internet and mobile phones impact on our lives?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of study or work in a group?
– Should children be taught to share?
– What things should children share and what are the things that they shouldn’t be sharing?
– Should students share accommodation?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?