When E took IELTS in the UK, the following questions were asked in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Do you like it?
– Can you describe your day at work?
– Do you take photos?
– Do you like taking photos?
– Would you like to learn how to take better photos?
– Why do you think people like better quality photos?
Describe a house or an apartment where you would like to live. Please say
– What should the house look like?
– Where should it be situated?
– Why would you like to live in this house?
– Let’s talk about different types of houses.
– Should houses be built differently for different climatic conditions?
– Do you think houses will be built from different materials in the future?
– Why do you think so?
– Should houses be different for young and old people? Why?