When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Do you like to read history books?
– What history book did you read recently?
– Do you like swimming?
– Do children like swimming?
– Can most people in your country swim?
Describe one of the popular and famous festivals in your country. Please say
– What festival is it?
– Where and when does it take place?
– How do you celebrate it?
– What are four favourite festivals in your country?
– Can you describe them?
– What is the importance of these festivals?
– Discuss any event people celebrate, such as birthdays, weddings or festivals.
– What event do people celebrate personally? Why?
– Do most people prefer to celebrate on their own, with neighbours or friends?