Our friend E took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the expenditure on advertising of four different car manufacturers in the UK in 2002.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Incidents of anti-social behaviour and lack of respect to each other are increasing nowadays. What is causing this? What can be the solution? Include relevant examples in your response.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your hometown.
– Do you think your hometown is a good place to grow up?
– Do you prefer to live in the countryside?
– Do you prefer dark or light colours?
– Would you choose to buy something because of its colour?
– What is the colour of your house?
Talk about a new skill that you would like to learn. Please say
– What is it?
– How would you learn it?
– Do you think it would be easy to learn it?
– What skills are necessary to be a good employee? Why?
– Do you think everyone is able to communicate well?
– Is it a skill that one can learn?