When B took his IELTS Speaking test in Nepal, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Why did you choose it?
– Do you like reading? Why?
– What books do you like to read?
– What book did you read recently?
– What did you learn from it?
– Do you go to sleep early or stay up late?
– How do you feel in the morning after that?
Talk about a new skill that you would like to learn. Please say
– What is that skill?
– Why do you want to learn it?
– Why is it important to you?
– Do you think skills such as cooking are necessary for children to learn? Why?
– At what age should kids start learning it? Why?
– What other skills are good to learn as a child?
– Compare skills learned at school in the past and nowadays.
– Are skills necessary in primary school?