Our friend A took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Describe your home.
– Do you like your home?
– Would you like to live there in the future?
– What type of clothes do you usually wear? Why?
– Do you wear different clothes during the week and at weekends?
– Will you continue to wear the same type of clothes in the future? Why?
– Is there any particular color of clothes that you prefer? Why?
Talk about a person you know who is a good cook. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why do you think he/she is a good cook?
– How did he/she learn to cook so well?
– Do you think you are a good cook?
– Do you enjoy cooking?
– What do you know about eating habits of children?
– Should children know the products used to make the food they are eating?
– Should they also know the source of these products? Why?
– Should schools take responsibility for providing healthy and nutritious food to their students?
– Should children be taught how to cook at school? Why?