Two IELTS test takers from Australia (thanks J and V!) remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. An article about 4 different ticket booking systems: online, on the phone, through an agent, and front door booking.
Section 2. A student talked about the weaknesses of her dissertation with her professor. She wasn’t satisfied with her grade.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About energy efficient homes.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps of Sydney International Airport in 1930 and now. We had to compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that governments should invest more in public services instead of wasting money on arts such as music and paintings. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your home.
– Do you prefer to live in an apartment or a house?
Cue Card 1
Describe a stage or an age in your life that you have enjoyed the most. Please say
– What age/stage was it?
– What did you do then?
– Why was it enjoyable?
– Why did you remember that age/stage?
– What do you think is the best age in a person’s life?
– What is the attitude to older people in your country?
Cue Card 2
Describe a place that you have visited on a short trip and would like to go back. Please say
– What and where is it?
– What did you do there and with whom?
– Why do you want to go there again?
– What are the differences between a long journey and a short trip?
– What are the advantages of short trips? Why?
– What places would you recommend to visit as a short trip in your country?