M took the IELTS test in the Palestinian Territories and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you find your work easy? Why?
– Will you change your job in the future? Why?
– What do you do at weekends? Why?
– What did you do last weekend? Why?
– Do you prefer to plan weekends ahead? Why?
– What kind of TV programs do you watch in general? Why?
– What TV shows do you expect to see more in the future? Why?
– Do you think children will watch more TV programs in the future?
Describe a colourful place that you visited recently. Please say
– What is this place?
– Where and when was it?
– Why did you go there?
– Why is it a memorable place for you?
– Did you take photos of this place?
– What colour is popular in your country for home decoration? Why?
– Is there any relation between the product’s colour and the commerce? Why?
– Why do you think companies do not want the employees to wear bright clothes?