An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks C!) remembered being asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you think your job is easy? Why?
– Do you like reading?
– Do you like to read in a group?
– When do you like to read? Why?
– Do you have experience reading in public places?
Talk about the favourite song of your childhood. Please say
– Where and when did you hear it for the first time?
– Why do you remember it?
– How do you feel about this song now?
– Do you think music is important? Why?
– Where do you usually listen to music?
– Many shopping centres are playing music. Why?
– What is the best music to be played in the children’s department?
– When does music become just a white noise in your opinion?
– When is the right time to stop playing music?
– How does music represent your culture?