IELTS test takers from Nigeria and India (thank you, C and P!) shared the following Writing and Speaking questions, that were the same in their countries.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the population of old people aged 60+ in four different countries Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA between 1990-2000 with a prediction for 2015.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the government should make public transportation free for all users. To what extent do you agree or disagree with it? Give your opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– What don’t you like about this place?
– Would you like to move out of there?
– What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
– Do you think people spend more on fashion nowadays?
– How many languages can you speak?
– Why did you learn all these languages?
– Do you think English is a difficult language to learn?
– How long have you been learning English?
– Would you like to learn other languages?
Talk about a film that you have watched and did not like. Please say
– What was the name of that film?
– Where and when did you watch it?
– What exactly didn’t you like about it? Why?
– Is it better to watch films at home or outside? Why?
– What other forms of entertainment do you like?
– What other things do you think people do in their leisure time?
– Do you like to play computer games?
– What advantage do computer games have over other games? Why?
– What games do you know that can be played on a computer?