An IELTS test taker from Australia (thank you N!) shared this exam update. N didn’t remember the Listening and Reading, but did a good job with Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your landlord about the neighbours above your flat that are disturbing and say that you wish to make a complaint.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are people who like to spend time with their own age group and people that spend their time with different age groups. What approach is better in your opinion? Give relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you receive gifts frequently?
– Do like to receive them? Why?
– What is the most precious gift you have received so far?
– Why do you like it so much?
Describe a shopping street that you would like to visit. Please say
– Where is it?
– Why would you like to go there?
– Whom would you take there with you?
– Do you use the Internet for shopping?
– What are the pros and cons of Internet shopping?
– Will you continue to shop online in the future?