The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like living in a big house? Why?
– Do you prefer to use public transport or a car?
– In your country, do people use public transport a lot?
– How can people be encouraged to use public transport?
Describe a room where you stayed for a long period of time. Please say
– What was the room?
– What did you do there?
– Why did you spend so much time in there?
– Do buildings differ from place to place?
– What are the differences between old and modern buildings?