An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a recent Speaking exam in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– How can I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– What is your dream house like?
– Are buildings in your country mostly traditional or modern?
– When you have a holiday would you spend it on a boat tour with your friends?
– Will you own a boat in the future?
– Why do you like boat tours?
Describe your favorite show/performance. Please say
– What is it?
– Where did you see it?
– Explain why you like it.
– Can you name some cultural activities in your country?
– Describe the role of those activities play in the life of the society.
– What would happen, if traditional cultural activities would die out?
– Does the government support cultural activities?
– Should drama and dancing be taught at school?
– Compare the attitude of boys and girls towards drama and dancing, are there differences?