A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered about the recent exam topics:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing facilities offered at the university in the UK and the percentage of students happy with them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Money should be spent on creating new public buildings such as museums or conference halls rather than repairing existing ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What do you do?
– Why did you select this job?
– What would you like to do in the future?
– What were your favorite toys as a child?
– Did you prefer playing with your friends or on your own?
– What can you learn from toys?
Describe an old person that you like. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– Explain why is he/she interesting to you?
– What is the normal age for being considered old in your country?
– What is the normal age for retirement?
– Why don’t old people respect young people?
– Do old people just think they don’t get respect or do young people genuinely disrespect them?