The following topics were shared by E who recently had an IELTS exam in Turkey:
In general very similar to Cambridge books, don’t remember in detail.
Passage 1. About art and museums.
Passage 2. About pollution that is caused by private cars.
Passage 3. About brain cells.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 5 diagrams showing how to recycle waste into organic compost.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments. Do you agree or disagree?
– What do you do?
– Where are you from?
– What kind of a child were you?
– Which activities did you like the most?
– Do you like dancing?
– Where did you learn to dance?
– How do local people dance?
– On what occasions do they dance?
Talk about a musical event in a foreign place that you have attended.
– Why do people like music?
– Why do you think music is important?
– Should parents force their children to play some instrument?
– Why do you think parents want their children to get involved in music?
– In some shopping centers or business places there is always music playing, why?