The questions below were shared by V who recently took an IELTS exam in India (thank you V!).
– Where do you work?
– What is the nature of your work?
– Is it tough to get that kind of job?
– What do you like about your job?
– Do you play indoor or outdoor games?
– Are computer games good or bad for children?
Talk about an outdoor activity that you enjoy the most. Please say:
– When and where did you start doing it?
– Where do you do this activity?
– Whom do you do it with?
– Explain why you like this activity.
– What do people in India do for outdoor activities?
– Do you think it varies between young and old people?
– Do you think people should be more involved in games?
– Do you think children in schools get enough exercise?
– In India diabetes is on the rise, what do you think is the reason for this?
– What do you think government should do to make children get more exercise at school?
The IELTS exam in Colombia below was shared by our kind friend A.
Section 1. Doctor’s appointment made over the phone.
Section 2. A person from a toy store was giving a lecture to the employees.
Section 3. A talk regarding flights cost, pollution and so on.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The way ill animals are treated to help them restore their health.
Passage 2. About farming.
Passage 3. About the need to digitize all libraries to make them more accessible for people.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a graph showing death and birth rates in England from 1700 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think advertising is good for economy, others say it can cause people to desire something unnecessary or completely useless. What is your opinion?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Is there a favorite place that you like the most?
– Is there something that you dislike?
Talk about a journey you intend to go on in the future. Please say
– Where will you go?
– Whom with?
– Why is it important for you to be there?