The topics below were shared by H, who recently took a General Training IELTS exam in Israel (thanks to the contributor!).
Section 1. Lecture attendance and venue.
Section 2. Gardening – sunflowers and snow peas.
Section 3. Small cultures and sharing.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. Car insurance options and the law of ACTS.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About a kayak traveler.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a manufacturer to ask them to arrange production of a new item for you. Please say
– What item do you need?
– Why do you need it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays jobs become more stressful and workers stay longer at work. What are the reasons for this? What can employers do to help employees?
Our kind friend S was able to share the writing and speaking topics from his IELTS exam in India (many thanks!).
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a comparative bar chart depicting 8 categories of domestic electrical appliances owned by households in the UK in the years 1998 and 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Teachers at schools exert a greater influence on intellectual and social development of their students, as compared to their parents. Do you agree or disagree? Provide arguments to support your opinion.
– Where do you stay?
– What do you like about your apartment?
– If there was one thing to improve in your apartment, what would that be?
– Which school did you go to?
– How did you commute between your home and school?
– Do you think computers have improved work efficiency?
– Is there anything else regarding the use of computers you would need to learn?
Describe a musical event you went to. Please say
– Why did you like or dislike the event?
– How did you come to know about the event?
– Do you go to many such events?
– What is the importance of music in culture?
– Do you think international music is influencing traditional music?
– Can musicians be brand ambassadors of their country?