The questions below were shared by our kind friend D after his exam in India.
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is more important – your work or the people you work with?
– Does any number have a special meaning in your country?
– How do you remember names and numbers?
– What do you find easier to remember: names or numbers?
Talk about a place near water (lake, river, etc) you have visited when you were a child. Please say
– When did you go there?
– Whom did you go with?
– Why was it interesting for you?
– What did you like/dislike about this place?
– Are ships used more these days than in the past?
– Is it important to transfer goods by ships?
– What are the disadvantages of living near water?
– What do children like to do in places near water?
The questions below were shared by G, who recently had an Academic IELTS exam in Australia. She didn’t remember much about the reading or listening, but was able to send us the writing and speaking topics. Thanks G!
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had to describe a table that outlined figures in 4 countries in relation to the number of temporary skilled migrants for two years (2003 and 2006 respectively), as well as the number of workers per 1000 people.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There is an increase in violence in society because police officers carry guns. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your personal experience.
– Describe the town or city you currently live in.
– What do you like about it?
– Is it an interesting place to live in?
– What do you think about public holidays?
– Do you think there are enough public holidays?
Describe a time when you helped someone. Please say
– Who was that person?
– What did you do to help him/her?
– Do you think it helped that person?
– Do you think you will help anyone in the future?
– What support do family members provide to each other?
– Are there any non government organizations in your country that help people in need?
– How do they help people?
– Do you think that their existence is important?