Our Vietnamese friend T has shared the questions he was asked in his IELTS speaking test recently.
– What is your full name?
– What do you like about your house?
– Is there anything you don’t like about your house?
– What would you like to change about your house?
– Do you like your name?
– Would you like to change your name?
Describe your regular walks, please say
– Where do you walk?
– Whom do you walk with?
– What do you see on the way?
– Explain why you are walking regularly.
– Why does walking make people healthier?
– Why do people like walking in the morning?
– Do you think different ages have different ways to exercise?
– What activities are better than walking for people who want to keep healthy?