Our kind friend D from Karachi shared his recent IELTS speaking test questions. Enjoy!
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– What do you like about your apartment?
– What would you like to change in your apartment?
– What is your idea of happiness?
– What does make you happy?
– Is happiness important?
– Is unhappiness always a bad thing?
Talk about a job that helps people and the society we live in. Please say
– What is this job?
– How did you come to know about it?
– What kind of people can do this job?
– How does this job make this world a better place?
– What is your opinion about people who work as security guards?
– Why do they take up such jobs?
– Should they get higher salaries? Why?
– Are there any other important industries in a country?
– Do you think they are responsible for pollution of the environment?
– Should these industries be banned ?
– Will industries adapt to climate change in the future?
Below are the topics and questions shared by our kind friend J after his IELTS exam in Australia. The only sections J remembered were Writing and Speaking.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a production diagram of canned fruits. It was showing the whole process from picking up fruits to the distribution of final product.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
News is a source of knowledge about the world. How much can we trust the journalists? What are the qualities a good journalist should have?
– Talk about the weather.
– Compare the weather in Australia and your country of origin.
– What is the importance of flowers in your country?
– Do they have some special meaning in your country?
– Do you know any particular flower that is important?
– What do public holidays mean to you?
– How important to you to have holidays from time to time?
Described a place near water ( lake or river) that you have visited recently. Please say
– Where is it located
– Who did you go with?
– What did you do there?
– What did you like or dislike about this place?
– What do you think about the global warming?
– Do you like to travel by ships?
– Compare traveling by ships/boats in the past and nowadays.
– How does the global warming affect the oceans?