The IELTS exam in Germany was shared by I who remembered the writing and speaking sections.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table that compared the sizes of cinemas and their growth in number of visitors in 4 different countries in the years 2001 to 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People in former times used to be more dependent on one another, whereas nowadays they lead a more independent life. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– What should I call you?
– What is your occupation?
– Do you like the job?
– What do you like about it in particular?
– Can you please describe major aspects of your job?
Describe your “dream house” in a very detailed manner. Please say
– What would it look like?
– Where would it be located?
– With whom would you share it?
– Do you think architecture in Europe and overseas are different? Why?