Our kind friends S and K sent us the Speaking questions that they were asked in their exams in Malaysia and Nigeria.
Speaking test 1
– Do you live in a rural or urban area?
– Do you like it there, and why?
– Do you think that people sometimes need time to be alone?
– Why do you think so?
– Do you think it is easy to find time to be alone, nowadays?
– Do you think that choosing a gift is easy?
– Do you prefer to receive or to give gifts, and why?
Tell me about a peaceful place that you like, please say
– Where is the place located?
– What is this place?
– How did you come to know about the place?
– Why do you like that place?
– Noise levels in urban area becoming a problem. How do you think this can be reduced?
Speaking test 2
– What is your name?
– What should I call you?
– May I see your ID?
– Do you live in a city or a village?
– What do you like the most about your home town?
– Lets talk about painting, what kind of painting did you do as a child?
Talk about the oldest person that you know. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How old is he/she?
– What does he/she do?
– When did you see him/her last time?
– What is the attitude towards aged people where you live?
– Do you think it has changed over time and why?