IELTS from Sri Lanka was shared by a kind student who remembered the reading and writing tasks and the speaking questions.
Passage 1. One page of employee short term leave rules or conduct.
Passage 2. A course plan of an institute with different courses of different duration and fees structure.
Passage 3. Vertical agriculture, its advantages and questions about it.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have just arrived in a foreign country on a business trip. You faced a problem at the airport.
Write a letter to the airport manager regarding the problem you had. In your letter
– identify yourself and state your flight number,
– explain what problem you had at the airport,
– suggest an improvement that should be made to the airport to prevent the problem.
Task 2 (an essay)
Adults always say that life was better in their childhood and school days than it is now. Why do adults say so? Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– What do you want me to call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What part of the day are you busy?
– What part of the day do you like the most?
– How many languages can you speak?
– What are the languages that you love to learn? Why?
Talk about a job that you would like to try, please say:
– what the job is,
– what skills are necessary to do that job and
– where you would like to work.
– Is it easy to work in that job?
– Are many people working nowadays in that field?
– What is the most common way to get a job now?
– What do you do to find a job in your country?
– Is it easy to find a job in your country? Why?
– How do schools support students to help them select the job they like?
– What are the improvements that schools must have to identify talents of students?