IELTS Speaking questions below were remembered and shared by our kind friend H. Enjoy!
– May I know your name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your job.
– Do you like to give books as a present?
– Do you think your selection of books has changed since you grown up?
– What kind of books do you prefer to give as presents to different age groups?
– Do you want to write your own book in the future?
– Why do you want to write a book?
Talk about your family, please include in your speech the following points
– Name a family member whom you admire.
– When did you meet him/her last time?
– How often do you meet him / her?
– Why do you admire him/her?
– Are you familiar with problems of large or small families?
– Do you like a large or a small family?
– Will it be necessary for women of the family to work in the future?
– What are the benefits of living in large families?
IELTS exam in Australia was shared by P (thank you!) who recalls the following:
Section 1. A description of different types of accommodation and the cost for 4 nights.
Section 2. About sports.
Section 3. Study about the effect of music in restaurants, such as playing jazz, classic, pop or no music.
Section 4. About salt and its usage in Swedish dishes.
Passage 1. Bike riding: how long will most cyclists ride the bike? Who will support the cyclists on the way? What will be the prize for wearing the craziest costume?
Passage 2. About job vacancies.
Passage 3. About nursing jobs.
Passage 4. Different types of calculators, such as clock calculator, Abacus calculator and modern calculator. History of calculators’ development.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your English speaking friend is moving to your neighborhood with his/her children and wants some information about the local school.
Write a letter to him/her, in your letter
– Explain about the school and its facilities.
– Give your opinion about the school.
– Explain why his/her children will enjoy this school.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people complain about stress at work. How can employers reduce the stress and what can do employees themselves to solve this problem?
– Please tell me your full name.
– Where is your hometown?
– What types of accommodation are there for tourists?
– What changes can be made to improve the accommodation?
– Do you prefer to read news in newspapers or to watch them on TV?
– Do you read news on the internet?
– Do you think about writing a book one day?
Describe a hotel you stayed in or know about. Please say:
– What is it’s name?
– Where is it?
– What does it look like?
– Explain why people like to stay there.
– Have you ever stayed in hotels?
– Do you think hotels attract tourists in your country?
– What is the impact of tourism on economic condition of your country?