IELTS exam in India was shared by our kind friend (wishing to remain anonymous) who remembered the following:
Passage 1. Stepwells in India.
Passage 2. Agro-forestation in Europe.
Passage 3. Television Voting.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs, the first one was about the size of the hole in ozone layer in Antarctica. The second graph was about the gases (CFC, HCFC) responsible for that hole from the year 1980 to 2000.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Countries with long average working hours are economically successful, but such nations can face some negative social consequences. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Where do you come from?
– What thing do you like about your hometown the most?
– Which season do you like the most?
– What is the significance of colors?
– Do you like to wear colors that suit your personality?
– Which color would you like to paint the walls in your room?
– What is the special significance of some colors?
Talk about the type of music which is popular in your country, please say
– What type of music that is, and
– Why this music is popular in your country.
– Why preferences of music keep on changing with the passage of time?
– Do young people and old people like the same kind of music?
– What do you think, should music remain as hobby or is it better to see music as a business?