Here is an additional version of the IELTS Speaking questions asked in Iran (the Listening, Reading and Writing tests were posted here). Our friend N (thank you!) shared the following:
– What is your name and where are you from?
– What is your city like?
– What do you like about your city?
– What weather do you like the most?
– What place in your city do you go to in your leisure time?
Talk about a job you would be interested in, please say:
– what job is that?
– how have you heard about this job?
– why do you like this job?
– how do you feel when you think about this job?
– What things do you think have changed in working conditions in your country?
– Does overtime work have any effect on employees’ lives, especially those of women?
– What activity do you do in your leisure time?
– Are there any differences between activities at work and activities people do in leisure time?
IELTS exam in the Philippines was shared by our friend S who remembered this much:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend who invited you to visit them in their country. In your letter
a. Express your appreciation of the invitation.
b. Write the date of your visit.
c. Write about the things you want to do there.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries at the age of 18 young people are allowed to drive, vote and marry. What in your opinion is the right legal age for an individual to be considered a responsible adult?
– Let’s talk about shopping, do you like shopping? Cue card
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping in a big mall?
– Do you know how to cook?
– How did you learn to cook?
– Do you collect anything?
Describe a historical place that you visited, please say
– Where that place is,
– When you visited it,
– Why you visited the place.
– What are the historical events that children learn about at school?