IELTS exams in the UK and Saudi Arabia were shared by our kind friends, who remembered the following:
Section 1. A conversation between a lady and an officer from the railway lost baggage claims department.
Section 2. Organutan wildlife project.
Section 3. About a project given to 2 students, who were discussing their assignment.
Section 4. About volunteers who were interested to join wildlife project, but had different reasons.
Questions: Match the volunteers with their interests.
Passage 1. Bridges in the UK, their construction and inspection.
Questions: diagram labeling, there was a drawing explaining about bridge inspection and spaces to fill with words from a box.
Passage 2. Human senses (hearing, speech, taste, smell, touch) compared to those of animals.
Questions: Headings matching.
Passage 3. About the way our mind becomes active when we watch sports.
Writing test Writing Task 1 (a report)
There were 2 charts providing information about weight of men and women in England between 1993 and 2002, by categories (healthy weight, overweight, obese, dangerously obese).
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Modern means of communication have introduced relevant changes in our lives: some believe benefits outweigh disadvantages, others the opposite. Discuss your view and state your position.
Speaking test UK
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like in your work?
– Are you interested in fashion and clothes?
Talk about your latest meal, please say
– what you ate,
– where you ate,
– how it made you feel.
– What can government do to encourage consumers to eat more healthy foods?
Speaking Test Saudi Arabia
– What do you do?
– Why do you find your work interesting?
– What are your hobbies?
– Which sport do you want to play or watch?
– Have you played it yourself?
Describe anything that you made yourself, please say
– What you made,
– How you made it,
– When you made it.
– How did you feel about it and what was so special about this thing?
– Tell me about artists and arts and crafts in your country.
– Why do people find hobbies interesting?
– What benefits do they get from these hobbies?
– What skills are needed to accomplish one’s hobbies?