N from UK shared his Speaking questions from a recent IELTS. Many thanks, and here they are:
– What is your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study? – I said I am looking for work.
– What is your profession?
– What do you do in your job?
– Do you know how to use the Internet?
– What are the advantages of using the Internet?
– Who do you think in your country use Internet the most?
Describe an advertisement that you have just seen and influenced you.
– What about the advertisement?
– Where did you see it?
– How does the advertisement influence you?
– Do you think advertising is helpful?
– In your country, what are the types of advertisement used?
– Where do you usually see an advertisement?
– Does it easily influence you when you see an advertisement?
– In your country, how is an advertisement carried out to influence others?
– Do you think advertisement here in UK works the same way as in your country?
– What other form of advertisement do you think they would have used if they don’t use a celebrity in their ad? And do you think it is useful?
IELTS in Nigeria was share by N, who managed to remember the questions in Writing and Speaking sections. Here they are:
Writing Task 1 (letter)
You work in an international company. Write a letter to the manager to give you some time off, in your letter include the following:
– The reason why you need the time off,
– When you need the time off,
– Who should replace you when you are not around.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Some people say that wild animals should not be kept in the zoos while others believe that zoos are good for them. Write about the both views and state your own opinion.
– What is your name?
– Are you a student or you are working?
– What courses did you d?
– Do you drive? Why?
– What age will you allow your child to drive? Why?
– Do you like vegetables and fruits? Are they good for children? Why?
Talk about a family member that you spend most time with
– Who is he /she ?
– What is he/she like?
– What do you do most of the time?
– Do you think both mother and father should have the responsibility to care for their kids?
– How many generations are there in today’s family?