Below are the Writing and Speaking questions that T remembered after taking the IELTS test in Uzbekistan:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts illustrating the percentages of various kinds of transport that were using a certain bridge in the UK in 1965, 1985 and 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that education and high qualifications will bring success. Others think that it’s not required to achieve success in life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects do you study?
– What is your major?
– Do you find education challenging?
– Do you prefer to use public transport to get to the college?
– How long does it take to get there?
– Tell me about a long journey you had on public transport.
Describe a time you were not allowed to use your mobile phone. Please say
– When and where did it take place?
– Why weren’t you allowed to use your mobile?
– What did you want to use your phone for?
– How did you feel about it then?
– Tell me about situations where you need to use a phone.
– Why is it necessary?