Writing task 1 (a letter)
You forgot a coat at your friend’s house last weekend. Write a letter to him/her and say
- Where do you think it might be?
- What does the coat look like?
- Suggest some options to get it back.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people are getting married and having children in their thirties. Does it have a positive or a negative impact on the society? Give your opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like advertisements?
- Where do you see ads mostly?
- Do you like ads on the streets?
- What does your home look like?
- Do you like to spend time outside your home?
- What is the best way to spend time in nature?
Talk about a prize that you would like to win in your life. Please say
- What is the prize that you want to win?
- What do you need to do, to get it?
- How would you feel if you won it?
- Which kind of prizes are given to children in your country?
- Do you think kids in your country are forced to study?
- Is it a good or a bad approach?