Thanks to D who took the IELTS test in India we can share the following recent topics and questions:
Section 1. About a desert race.
Section 2. About an annual summer rally event.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About different marketing techniques.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing people’s opinions on a range of different books and non-printed materials. We had to write a summary and comparison for it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There are animal species that are close to extinction. Some say that only animals that are beneficial to people should be protected. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
- Do you like reading books?
- What type of books do you read?
- Are you reading a book presently?
- Would you like to write a book in the future?
Talk about the most enjoyable stage of your life that you had so far. Please say
- What and when was it?
- Where were you at that time?
- Why did you enjoy it so much?
- What are different celebrations you have at different life stages?
- Do you think we should have more public holidays?
- What do you do on public holidays?
- Do you think that the age of becoming an adult should be changed? Why is that?