An IELTS test taker from Nepal (thanks, L!) remembered the following details about a recent exam:
Section 1. A phone conversation between a company representative and hotel manager about a conference hall booking.
Section 2. A map description.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A conversation between university students about study in different faculties.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the number of new immigrants arrived in three countries (US, Canada and Australia) in 2010. We had to compare and describe the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that the government of a country should pay for health care and education of its citizens. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like to sing songs?
- What songs do you prefer to sing? Why?
- Do you read magazines or newspapers? Why?
- Which type of magazines are you used to reading?
Describe an interesting open place in your town. Please say
- What is this place?
- What activities can you do there?
- Why do you find it interesting?
- How often do you visit this place?
- When did you visit it for the last time?
- Were you alone or with someone?
- What did you do there?