Hey, you're new here! I love new people, welcome.
You may want to subscribe to IELTS-Blog and get all the updates via email or via RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
The questions below where shared by S who took the IELTS test in Perth, Australia.
- What is your full name?
- What do people usually call you?
- May I see your ID please?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- What job do you do?
- Do you have free time at all?
- What do you do during your free time?
- How do you relax?
- Do you think people have enough time to relax nowadays?
Describe a perfect vacation away from home. Please say
- What has to be taken into account to make the vacation perfect?
- Where would you go?
- Why would you like to travel there?
- Have you planed a vacation for yourself already?
- Does your country have more modern or old buildings?
- Do people in your country prefer modern or traditional houses? Why?
- Would you like to design a house for yourself?
Our kind friend V shared topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in Perth, Australia:
Section 1. Filling out a form for a direct mail service.
Section 2. Two people spoke about the assignment and other group members.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a process of bird monitoring.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your local newspaper published an advertisement asking people to help with protecting the environment. Write a letter to offer your help to the project manager and say
- Why are you interested?
- What can you help with?
- When can you start?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Public celebrations (national days, festivals) are held in many countries. Some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and examples according to your knowledge and experience.
- Do you like flowers?
- Should flowers be planted outdoors or indoors?
- Do you give flowers to people?
- What flowers do you like the most?
- Why do people love flowers?
- Was there a particular flower you loved in your childhood?
Describe a happy event in your childhood. Please say
- What was it?
- When was it?
- Why do you still remember it?
- Let’s focus on childhood and parenting nowadays.
- Is it easier to be a parent now than it was in the past?
- Should parents be stricter?
- Why do smells and places remind you of past events?
- Why is childhood important?