Do you remember this beautiful tradition we used to have, when you shared your IELTS experiences with me and I made sure they are available for many other students just like you?
I’d like to invite you all once again – let’s keep doing that, because people write and tell me it’s really helping them. Take some time to put together a quick email , let me know what country you’re from – I’ll take care of all the rest.
And now to the latest news – we have an update from Spain (thanks, Gino).
Reading included 10 advertisements and the questions were about which ad says they want the user to provide transport, which ad says a user can get a better bargain, so you have to read carefully, because some of the adds had the same ad as answer (or at least I thought that way, don’t know whether I was right till the result comes).
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a neighbor about the garbage problem that you have. In your letter
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Small shops in towns and villages are closing and are being replaced by big stores. Do you think it is a good or a bad trend? Explain your opinion.
They asked about my school, what I did on last weekend, and then went to ask about jobs in shifts, advantages & disadvantages.
Well I messed up a little bit as I got a bit nervous. I suggest to everyone to stay in a relaxed mood.
- IELTS test in Armenia and Spain – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and A who took IELTS exams in...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2012 (General Training) This update was shared collectively by C and K who...
- IELTS test in Spain – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends M and F shared the following topics from...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2012 (General Training) A test taker G from the US remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took...