Do you remember this beautiful tradition we used to have, when you shared your IELTS experiences with me and I made sure they are available for many other students just like you?
I’d like to invite you all once again – let’s keep doing that, because people write and tell me it’s really helping them. Take some time to put together a quick email , let me know what country you’re from – I’ll take care of all the rest.
And now to the latest news – we have an update from Spain (thanks, Gino).
Reading included 10 advertisements and the questions were about which ad says they want the user to provide transport, which ad says a user can get a better bargain, so you have to read carefully, because some of the adds had the same ad as answer (or at least I thought that way, don’t know whether I was right till the result comes).
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a neighbor about the garbage problem that you have. In your letter
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Small shops in towns and villages are closing and are being replaced by big stores. Do you think it is a good or a bad trend? Explain your opinion.
They asked about my school, what I did on last weekend, and then went to ask about jobs in shifts, advantages & disadvantages.
Well I messed up a little bit as I got a bit nervous. I suggest to everyone to stay in a relaxed mood.
- IELTS test in Argentina – August 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Argentina (thanks, P!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Spain – November 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by C who took the...
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2013 (General Training) This IELTS update from Canada was shared by S and...
- IELTS test in Brazil – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers D and M shared the following information...
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,...