This is a small list of topics and questions I’ve received from students that had their exams this month.
1. Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion?
2. Some children start school when they are seven years old, while others start at the age of four. What could be the advantages and disadvantages of starting early (age four)?
- Where do you live?
- What is your favorite room in the house?
- What would you like to change in your house?
Describe an advertisement that convinced you to buy a product.You should say:
- Was it on TV, newspaper or in the Internet
- What the advertisement was about
- What was good about it
- What is your opinion about advertising?
- In what ways advertisements are used in your country?
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan and the UAE – April 2013 (Academic Module) The questions below were shared by two IELTS test takers...
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – August 2013 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you S, N, and H)...
- IELTS test in Iran – December 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Iran (thanks, N!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...