This is a small list of topics and questions I’ve received from students that had their exams this month.
1. Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion?
2. Some children start school when they are seven years old, while others start at the age of four. What could be the advantages and disadvantages of starting early (age four)?
- Where do you live?
- What is your favorite room in the house?
- What would you like to change in your house?
Describe an advertisement that convinced you to buy a product.You should say:
- Was it on TV, newspaper or in the Internet
- What the advertisement was about
- What was good about it
- What is your opinion about advertising?
- In what ways advertisements are used in your country?
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following details...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and Iran – May 2015 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from Bangladesh and Iran (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Venezuela – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Venezuela...
- IELTS test in the USA – May 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the USA (thanks, P!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – January 2015 An IELTS test taker from Oman was asked the following...