This is a small list of topics and questions I’ve received from students that had their exams this month.
1. Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion?
2. Some children start school when they are seven years old, while others start at the age of four. What could be the advantages and disadvantages of starting early (age four)?
- Where do you live?
- What is your favorite room in the house?
- What would you like to change in your house?
Describe an advertisement that convinced you to buy a product.You should say:
- Was it on TV, newspaper or in the Internet
- What the advertisement was about
- What was good about it
- What is your opinion about advertising?
- In what ways advertisements are used in your country?
- IELTS test in Iran – December 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Iran (thanks, N!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Spain and Qatar – November 2014 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Spain and Qatar, according to two...
- IELTS test in China – April 2014 (General Training) These writing and speaking questions were contributed by T (thank...
- IELTS test in Canada – December 2013 (General Training) Our kind friend M shared these topics and questions from...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2014 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from Australia (thanks, N and V!)...