This is the last set of IELTS Speaking topics and questions I’ve receive in February. Fresh ones from March are coming soon.
Speaking test 1
- Do you study or work? (I said I was a student)
- What course are you studying and why did you choose this course?
- Who does the cooking in your home?
- Can you cook?
- Do you think it’s necessary to learn how to cook at school?
- What do you do when you hang out with friends?
- Do you hang out with 1 or 2 friends or with a large group of friends?
- When was your last time of going out?
If you could take another course when you finish your current one, what would you choose? You should say:
- What kind of course it would be
- What do you want to learn from it
- Why would you choose it
- Do you think university should only offer courses related to the employment/job or courses on other topics as well?
I said on other topics as well and the examiner said “Good” then asked me
- Which do you think employer should pay more attention to, the qualifications or the experience.
Speaking test 2
The questions were about my city, what I liked about it and whether I liked partying.
Describe a house you have been too (not your own house), you should say:
- Why you liked it,
- Where it was,
- Who you’ve been there with
My examiner then asked me some questions about our buildings, do I think it matters how buildings looked, new or old. She ended the questions by asking whether I thought it was ok that the government maintained old buildings.
And here are some topics that appeared frequently in the exams last month:
- Childhood Toy
- Historical place
- Famous speech
- TV program
- Healthy lifestyle
- Traffic problems
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Papua New Guinea – December 2012 Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker N from Papua...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...