Thanks to my thoughtful students, Kimunn (Cambodia) and Huma (Pakistan), I can share with you more IELTS exam tasks and topics, all from Academic IELTS.
This is what Huma told us about her IELTS exam:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The bar chart shows the percentage of internet users and non-users in Australia in 2001 in different age groups. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below..
You should write at least 150 words.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
You are advised to spend the maximum of 40 minutes on this task.
What are the possible effects of living long on an individual and on the whole society?
Give some examples for and against according to your knowledge.
You should write at least 250 words.
What is your name, student or employee, what is your job? If a guest suddenly comes to your home, what do you do? What you will show to a visitor?
Questions about favorite shopping center
Related to shopping
And this is what Kimunn remembered:
Writing Task 1 – describe the process of making cement and concrete.
Writing Task 2 – discuss the advantages and disadvantages of private secondary school.
Speaking section – they asked about what is the meaning of flowers in my country.
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing...
- IELTS test in Afghanistan – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Afghanistan (thanks, E!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK...
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Australia and...