Thanks to my thoughtful students, Kimunn (Cambodia) and Huma (Pakistan), I can share with you more IELTS exam tasks and topics, all from Academic IELTS.
This is what Huma told us about her IELTS exam:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The bar chart shows the percentage of internet users and non-users in Australia in 2001 in different age groups. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below..
You should write at least 150 words.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
You are advised to spend the maximum of 40 minutes on this task.
What are the possible effects of living long on an individual and on the whole society?
Give some examples for and against according to your knowledge.
You should write at least 250 words.
What is your name, student or employee, what is your job? If a guest suddenly comes to your home, what do you do? What you will show to a visitor?
Questions about favorite shopping center
Related to shopping
And this is what Kimunn remembered:
Writing Task 1 – describe the process of making cement and concrete.
Writing Task 2 – discuss the advantages and disadvantages of private secondary school.
Speaking section – they asked about what is the meaning of flowers in my country.
- IELTS test in the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends C and R shared the information below after...
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – July 2013 (Academic Module) Below are the details of IELTS exams in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan and India – January 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers Z and S shared the following details...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thank you N!) shared...
- IELTS test in the USA – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend Y shared the following questions after taking the...