Academic IELTS candidates
You probably noticed how in the recent exams there were many bar graphs, and I thought that you guys could use some exercise. I’ve created this little chart below to be similar to the ones that appeared in real exams, and here is your homework for the day:
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The chart below shows estimated percentage of car trips made, presented by trip purpose and gender of drivers in 2005.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.
You should write at least 150 words.
And if you want someone to check your work – use our writing assessment service. Our teachers will be happy to grade your work, give you an approximate Band score and suggest how you could make your report better.
General Training Candidates
Your homework for today is to write a letter as follows, in about 20 minutes:
At a work-related seminar that you’re attending, you’ve received an assignment due on a certain date. You have missed that deadline. Write a letter to your lecturer and mention
- the name of your seminar and subject of your assignement
- the reason you could not finish submit it on time
- ask for time extension and say when you will submit your work.
And if you guys want feedback from our teachers, read here how to submit your work for assessment.
Still here? You’ve got work to do
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- How Ratnesh went from IELTS Band 7 to 8 in Writing Ratnesh is a young man from India whose success in...
- IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India and the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India...