IELTS tests in Sudan and Tunisia were the same, according to the information I’ve received from 2 students (thank you S. and S.!), here is what we know:
Section 1: A telephone conversation about the upcoming cultural events in the city.
Section 2: A conversation about rockets manufacturing.
Sections 3, 4: Don’t remember.
Passage 1: A text about happiness and psychology.
Passage 2: A text about research related to space and aliens.
Passage 3: Don’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had a process diagram showing the life cycle of salmon fish, from eggs to adult salmon and the size of the fish in each of three stages.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays commercial advertising is targeting children and not parents. Why did the advertising change? Is this a positive or a negative development?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- What shall I call you?
- What do you think about your first day at work?
- Do you like cooking?
- Do you think you will cook more in the future? Why?
- Where do you usually like to travel?
- Do you think traveling is important?
- Have you ever been on a long trip?
Talk about a family (not yours) where you were living for a short period, you should say:
- How did you know the members of that family?
- What were their interests?
- Why do you like them?
- What things are recycled in your home country?
- What is the most powerful kind of advertisement? Is it on TV or in newspapers?
- IELTS test in the UAE – July 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks S!) shared...
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan and Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and V (thank you!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Italy – February 2014 (Academic Module) Our friend R shared the topics and questions from a...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2014 (Academic Module) This exam update was shared by F, an IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend A we have this update...