Our friends J and H (thanks guys!) have shared the IELTS exam below:
Section 1. A hot air balloon tour operator talks to a lady who wants to make a booking for her husband as a birthday gift.
Section 2. A lecturer explains about how a written assignment needs to be submitted and later talks about the presentation that one of the students is going to do. After that the lecturer asked questions regarding the subject of the presentation.
Section 3. A reporter or researcher gave information about the process of making a printed material.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. History of Polynesian Islands settlement. A story of a journey made with the purpose of exploration and colonizations of these islands.
Passage 2. How business takes social responsibility for its community. 3 companies were used as examples. GE gave financial support to the local school. Microsoft provided cutting edge technology to support IT students. At the same time, they were able to sell their products to the students. Food Company got involved in recycling process.
Passage 3. The importance of students who don’t not speak English as a mother tongue in education. The main point was that speaking another language at home should be accepted and encouraged.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 2 pictures of a park, before and after renovation. The task was to write about changes made in the park after as a result of renovation.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments in the world spend large amounts of money to support arts. However, there are many other essential services, such as healthcare and education, that require urgent actions and subsidies. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by J, who took...
- IELTS test in Australia and Philippines – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was shared by Y and B...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Australia and Japan were the same,...
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was sent by N and F,...
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks L!) shared these...