The IELTS questions below were shared by our kind friend V who took the exam in Western Australia.
Section 1. Form filling for a buffet booking.
Section 2. About wind usage in Esperance, WA.
Section 3. A conversation of a student and a tutor.
Section 4. An introduction to a health centre.
Passage 1. A blockbuster phenomenon in museums.
Passage 2. Parents’ involvement in their children’s education.
Passage 3. The connection between talent and practice.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph comparing the spending on clothing, entertainment, transport, housing and food in the years 1995 – 2000 – 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
A country’s future is depending on its young people. Therefore, a country should invest heavily in its youth. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- IELTS test in Malaysia – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend P shared the following information about a...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the...
- IELTS test in Armenia and Spain – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and A who took IELTS exams in...
- IELTS test in Kerala, India – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...