The IELTS questions below were shared by our kind friend V who took the exam in Western Australia.
Section 1. Form filling for a buffet booking.
Section 2. About wind usage in Esperance, WA.
Section 3. A conversation of a student and a tutor.
Section 4. An introduction to a health centre.
Passage 1. A blockbuster phenomenon in museums.
Passage 2. Parents’ involvement in their children’s education.
Passage 3. The connection between talent and practice.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph comparing the spending on clothing, entertainment, transport, housing and food in the years 1995 – 2000 – 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
A country’s future is depending on its young people. Therefore, a country should invest heavily in its youth. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend F remembered the following details about the...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers D and S from Australia shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends M, P and E we know...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T shared the IELTS exam in Vietnam:...