These topics and questions were shared by J (thank you!)
Section 1. A person was asking for some medical help.
Section 2. An introduction telling about a museum.
Section 3. About New Zealand art, Hei-tiki.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About ballet in Russia.
Passage 2. About Intelligence.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Compare pictures of a sport centre in 2007 and at present.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, people use computers or telephones to communicate and don’t write letters any more. Some think that letter-writing skills would disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important is the letter-writing skill to you?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like it?
- What is your favorite room there?
- What colors do you like?
- What do you like or dislike about your city?
Describe an activity that you would like to do with a group of people. Please say
- What activity is it?
- Whom do you want to do it with?
- Why do you want to do it?
- What skills do people need to work in groups?
- What are the benefits of group activities to children and the elderly?
- Do you think international organizations are helpful to your country?
- IELTS test in the UK – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the following topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2012 (Academic Module) A test taker from the Philippines (thanks C!) has shared...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the topics from his IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker S we can share...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Vietnam – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friends L and B shared the following information...