The IELTS test in Vietnam was shared by D (thank you!)
Section 1. A travel agent was completing a form over the phone while talking to a man who wanted to book a holiday in Auckland for his family.
Section 2. Description of a railway station.
Questions: map labeling.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about fossils.
Passage 1. About ethanol and its feasibility in the USA.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About the National Museum in Melbourne and description of two designs: the original of 1963 and a redesign in 2003.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts about different preferences of TV programs among several age groups.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many universities and colleges these days offer distance learning programs instead of face-to-face courses. Do you think the advantages of this new approach outweigh the disadvantages?
- IELTS test in Kuwait – March 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker B from Kuwait (thank you!) shared...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2012 (Academic Module) These topics and questions were shared by J (thank you!)...
- IELTS test in Mongolia – March 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker T from Mongolia (thanks!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Vietnam – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friends L and B shared the following information...