The IELTS test in Vietnam was shared by D (thank you!)
Section 1. A travel agent was completing a form over the phone while talking to a man who wanted to book a holiday in Auckland for his family.
Section 2. Description of a railway station.
Questions: map labeling.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about fossils.
Passage 1. About ethanol and its feasibility in the USA.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About the National Museum in Melbourne and description of two designs: the original of 1963 and a redesign in 2003.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts about different preferences of TV programs among several age groups.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many universities and colleges these days offer distance learning programs instead of face-to-face courses. Do you think the advantages of this new approach outweigh the disadvantages?
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to N, a Vietnamese IELTS test taker, we can...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam remembered the following Writing...
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – July 2016 (General Training) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Vietnam and...
- IELTS test in Dubai, UAE – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Dubai, UAE remembered the following...