An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, N!) remembered the following information about his recent exam:
Section 1. A conversation of a man and a woman about tourist attractions in Arizona.
Section 2. About Pacific languages.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A short lecture about puffins in Canada.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Passage 1. The text was describing some ancient place.
Questions: summary completion.
Passage 2. A text about phenology.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. About the decision-making process.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart describing the top ten sports in Canada in 1995 and 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
International travel brings benefits to travelers and countries visited, but it also causes problems for the environment. Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages? Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend D took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Vietnam and...
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2016 (General Training) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Canada and...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the...