An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, P!) shared the following topics and questions he remembered after a recent exam:
Section 1. A man wanted to join a race and was having a conversation with a representative who works there.
Section 2. A radio advertisement about a healthcare centre.
Section 3. A student was asking for advice on his presentation.
Section 4. About an architectural aspect of school buildings all over the world.
Passage 1. About an eco-tourism resort in Australia.
Passage 2. About technology being used in shops and malls to help the owners know more about customer’s ideas, profiles and other patterns.
Passage 3. About online training and companies using computers to train their employees. The passage was about advantages and disadvantages of this new way of training.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs showing the number of train passengers on a particular route and the percentage of trains arriving on time, along with the target they had between 2000-2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Restoration of old buildings in major cities involves enormous government expenditure. Some say this money should be used to build new housing and roads instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about holidays and festivals in your country.
Talk about a party that you would like to give to your family and friends.
– What festivals are there in your country?
– How do people celebrate them?
- IELTS test in Vietnam – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Vietnam and...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – December 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, N!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Colombia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Colombia...
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in India – August 2016 (Academic Module) When M took the IELTS test in India, the following...