The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend M from the UK. Here is what she remembered:
Section 1. A woman was applying for a position as a carer (a phone conversation with a possible employer).
Section 2. A speech in a museum about the “Blue Moon” steam boat.
Section 3. A conversation of two students about a survey project.
Section 4. A report about “Vertical Farming”.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Questions: Match certain statements with advertisements.
Passage 2. Description of a project.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 3 words).
Passage 3. An article about sheep and their ability to recognize and remember faces.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match paragraphs to the following information.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been experiencing problems with the local public transport. Write a letter to the manager of the public transportation services and say:
- How have you used the local public transport?
- What problems have you experienced?
- Suggest how they can improve the service.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that children should learn science in school, others think that it is not necessary to include science in general education. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend S from Mumbai has shared this IELTS...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2012 (General Training) This update was sent by A and J, after their...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2012 (General Training) This update was shared collectively by C and K who...
- IELTS test in Canada – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS exam update below was shared by S from...