IELTS Academic exam was shared by K from UAE, and thanks to her excellent memory we know the following:
Section 1. A telephone conversation. The caller was asking about the facilities and membership types in a health club.
Questions: filling in the blanks and multiple choice.
Section 2. A radio broadcaster was introducing a social program called Connections.
Questions: multiple choice and choosing an answer from the choices in the box.
Section 3. A conversation between two teaching staff. They were drafting an itinerary/schedule of activities for a visitor who’s coming to their university for a lecture.
Questions: filling in the blanks.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. How optimism is linked to good health and longevity.
Passage 2. Why and how birds migrate.
Passage 3. About ingenuity, how much of it a society requires, how big the supply is, and about the world becoming more complex and thus needing more complex ingenuity.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There were 3 maps of a local area dated 1800, 1900 and 2000. We had to write a report about the developments that occurred in the area during those three years.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that the government should choose the subjects that students will study in the university, while others say that students should be the ones to choose their preferred subjects. What is your opinion about this? Give your reasons and include relevant examples.
- What’s your name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you prefer watching television or reading newspapers?
- Why do you prefer it?
- Have you tried watching television using the internet?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- How do you usually spend your day?
Talk about a teacher from your childhood that you would like to meet again. Please say:
- What is the name of the teacher?
- What did you learn from this teacher?
- How much do you want to meet this teacher again?
- Is teaching a good job?
- Would you choose teaching as a profession?
- In your opinion, what qualities should a good teacher have?
- What do you think about people not being into teaching nowadays?
- What can the government do to encourage people to take up teaching?
- Can a good teacher still remain good even if her students are bad in class?
- IELTS test in Iran – September 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Iran (thanks, A!) shared this...
- IELTS test in the UAE – October 2013 (Academic Module) A test taker from the UAE (thanks, M!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Argentina – September 2013 (Academic Module) This update from a recent IELTS exam in Argentina was...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T shared the IELTS exam in Vietnam:...
- IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to J from Taiwan we know this much about...