The IELTS exam below was share by our kind friend R from the UAE (thank you!).
Section 1. A phone conversation between a lady and a freight forwarder.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A radio review program.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A conversation between a student and his tutor.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 1. Instructions for passengers traveling to Australia.
Passage 2. Work from home instructions.
Passage 3. How to complain about work disputes.
Passage 4. An article about a music band.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are a student who would like to visit a company for academic purposes. Write a letter asking permission and explain
- What is the purpose of your visit?
- Why did you choose this company?
- What do you plan to do during the visit?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays some shops are open 24 hours a day. Discuss this from a customer’s point of view and that of a shop owner. What is the impact on the society as a whole?
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment in your home country?
- What do you like about your home?
- Where would you like to live after retirement?
Describe the furniture in your home. Please say
- What type of furniture do you have in your home?
- What is it made of?
- Who selected it?
- Is it important to consider style and fashion when selecting furniture?
- What are the factors to be considered while buying furniture?
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Singapore – May 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Hong Kong and Singapore (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, C!) shared this...
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...
- IELTS test in Sudan – December 2012 (General Training) Shared by IELTS test taker K (thanks!) here comes the...