The IELTS exam update below was shared by B from Turkey (thank you!). B didn’t remember the Listening or the Reading topics.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing some figures for health care in Austria, France and Italy in 1990, 2000 and 2010 . We had to comment on the number of days people spent in a hospital each year, how many beds and doctors were available per 1000 people, etc.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that women should take part in the military or the police force, but others oppose to this idea. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of toys did you have in your childhood?
- Do you still have any of your old toys?
- Why do you keep them?
- Why do people use public transport in general?
- Do you think it is a matter of a social status for them?
- Do people in your country use cars a lot?
- Why do you think they use cars?
- Do you think it is a matter of social status for them as well?
- Do you use public transport or car? Why?
Talk about an interesting trip that you took by public transport. Please say
- Where did you go?
- What happened there?
- Did you like that trip?
- Do you think governments can and should limit car usage?
- What will people use more in the future: cars or public transport?
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T shared the IELTS exam in Vietnam:...
- IELTS test in Australia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and C (thank you!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Thailand and Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Thailand and Australia shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2013 Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia...