The IELTS exam update below was shared by B from Turkey (thank you!). B didn’t remember the Listening or the Reading topics.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing some figures for health care in Austria, France and Italy in 1990, 2000 and 2010 . We had to comment on the number of days people spent in a hospital each year, how many beds and doctors were available per 1000 people, etc.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that women should take part in the military or the police force, but others oppose to this idea. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of toys did you have in your childhood?
– Do you still have any of your old toys?
– Why do you keep them?
– Why do people use public transport in general?
– Do you think it is a matter of a social status for them?
– Do people in your country use cars a lot?
– Why do you think they use cars?
– Do you think it is a matter of social status for them as well?
– Do you use public transport or car? Why?
Talk about an interesting trip that you took by public transport. Please say
– Where did you go?
– What happened there?
– Did you like that trip?
– Do you think governments can and should limit car usage?
– What will people use more in the future: cars or public transport?
- IELTS test in Turkey – May 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Turkey and...
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – October 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thank you, E and K!) had...
- IELTS test in India and Kenya – June 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from India and Kenya (thanks, M...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Malaysia and...