The IELTS exam update below was shared by B from Turkey (thank you!). B didn’t remember the Listening or the Reading topics.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing some figures for health care in Austria, France and Italy in 1990, 2000 and 2010 . We had to comment on the number of days people spent in a hospital each year, how many beds and doctors were available per 1000 people, etc.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that women should take part in the military or the police force, but others oppose to this idea. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of toys did you have in your childhood?
- Do you still have any of your old toys?
- Why do you keep them?
- Why do people use public transport in general?
- Do you think it is a matter of a social status for them?
- Do people in your country use cars a lot?
- Why do you think they use cars?
- Do you think it is a matter of social status for them as well?
- Do you use public transport or car? Why?
Talk about an interesting trip that you took by public transport. Please say
- Where did you go?
- What happened there?
- Did you like that trip?
- Do you think governments can and should limit car usage?
- What will people use more in the future: cars or public transport?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Turkey – August 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thanks, G and M!) shared these...
- IELTS Speaking test in Turkey – January 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by B who took...
- IELTS test in Oman, Bangladesh and the UK – June 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers (thank you A, C and A!)...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker F we can share...
- IELTS test in Iran and Pakistan – September 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Iran and Pakistan (thanks N...