This IELTS exam update was shared by A from the USA (thank you!)
Section 1. A conversation before applying for a summer job.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A dialogue about minority languages around the world.
Passage 1. About tourism and culture as a business.
Passage 2. Studies about children’s behavior, different points of view and theories by famous psychologists such as John B. Watson, Salvador Luria and others.
Passage 3. About seeds and plant sources for medicinal herbs and also their botanical origin and evolution.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three graphs about education, universities, and socio-economic status of the students in a period between 1994 and 2002. The graph also showed investment in the education system by the government for the same period.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Most of the big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Describe your hometown.
- Are there any interesting places in your city? Why?
- Would you like to live there in the future?
- What is the weather like in your country?
- What is your favorite season?
- How was the weather in the place you grew up?
Describe a TV program that you have learned something important from. Please say
- What was the program?
- Where and when did you see it?
- Why was this TV program important to you?
- What kind of TV programs do people in your country watch the most?
- Do you think television has evolved over time?
- What kind of TV programs do older people and children in your country like to watch?
- What do you think about kids and television?
- Do you have some advice for the parents?
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Iran – June 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers B and A shared the information...
- IELTS test in the USA, Lithuania and India – April 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers T, S and R we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jakarta, Indonesia – February 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker from Pakistan we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Azerbaijan – February 2014 Our kind friend R shared the following speaking questions from...